Portuguese star now has 186 La Liga goals as he continues his brutal scoring record…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo scores four goals in Real Madrid’s 5-1 win over Elche on Tuesday night.
– An insatiable CR7 destroys Elche.
– A complete night from the Portuguese with a ‘poker hand’ of goals.
– Escriba:”Study Cristiano? They also studied Michael Jordan and couldn’t stop him”.
– Great match from Asier Illarramendi as he gives coach Carlo Ancelotti another option with the Italian looking to find a balance in his team. After the ‘crisis’ at the start of the season, Ancelotti appears to have found the solution and now has his players in top form.
– Keylor Navas starts in goal after Iker Casillas was dropped.
– Another poker hand from Cristiano.
– He now has 186 La Liga goals, with which he reaches the mighty Santillana and enters the ‘top ten’.
– Isco has a great game and Illarramendi was the engine as Madrid put their problems behind them and continue to impress.
– Raul Garcia will make do for Mario Mandzukic. Atleti visit Almeria, where they have never won.
– Luis Enrique: “I wouldn’t mind conceding a goal in every game if we won”.
– The Rakitic spirit.
– The Croatian, who brings strength and leadership, aims to be in the starting line-up in Malaga.
– Gerard Pique could also return today and Lionel Messi will go in search of his 400th goal.
– Top Secret: €400 fine for arriving one minute late. Luis Enrique keeps the squad at arm’s length by making an example.
– Four goals from Cristiano on Keylor’s debut day.
– A Celta victory that was suffered and deserved.