‘World hat-trick museum’ as CR7 keeps all the footballs…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid look to make Cristiano Ronaldo their out-and-out No.9 which will lead to yet more goals.
– CR7: Madrid have a plan.
– The club are thinking of a change where he ends up playing as an out-and-out No 9.
– The transformation has already started this season. His positional move will likely make his even more dangerous and his goal tally is expected to rise. However, it remains to be seen what that means for Karim Benzema and Javier Hernandez.
– Sevilla attack: they get stuck into Barca.
– Emery’s team are co-leaders thanks to a good match and the Cules’ ineffectiveness: no shots on goal at La Rosaleda.
– A classic: Miranda goal from a set-piece.
– World hat-trick museum.
– After the one he got against Elche he is only one away from Di Stefano and Zarra.
– Cristiano keeps the balls from his heroic deeds in his native Madeira.
– Barca leave two points in Malaga.
– Miranda saves Atletico. The central defender scores his third La Liga goal from another Koke corner.
– Anti-corruption investigates Levante-Zaragoza from 2011. The board and players from both teams will have to testify on October 3.
– Traffic jam.
– Barca, without spark, ruin their good run on a dreadful pitch.
– Surprise debut from a dull Douglas in a game to forget.
– Luis Suarez ready: the Uruguayan scored two of Barca B’s six goals.
– Deulofeu scores and Sevilla join Barca at the top.
– The Iker Casillas debate continues within.