Allegri still wants to see his Juve side improve…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan will move to a new stadium while Inter will remain at San Siro after talks between the clubs.
– Four reasons for Inter to smile: 1] Only one goal conceded, super defence, thanks also to Gary Medel. 2] Best attack in the league so far, Kovacic, Icardi and Osvaldo. 3] The side is united and hungry. 4] Bench is vital, against Atalanta those who came off the bench, scored.
– Arturo Vidal, in 99 appearances, 30 goals from midfield, the midfield goalscorer.
– Marco Verratti: “I’m ready to face Messi. Conte? Strange training sessions”.
– Andrea Stramaccioni-Udinese, now into third place.
– Silvio Berlusconi: “Milan will win if Inzaghi listens to me”.
– Inter and Milan, double stadium – agreement between the clubs, Inter to stay at San Siro, Milan new location. Talks held between Barbara Berlusconi and Erick Thohir, San Siro to reduce capacity after 2016 Champions League final with Inter staying, while Milan will look at constructing new 45-48,000 stadium.
– Vidal and Miralem Pjanic, mission Scudetto.
– Lazio nosedive, Udinese win 1-0.
– Napoli to trust Rafa Benitez, Aurelio De Laurentiis: “We won’t risk anything”.