Talk of the Clasico begins as it is billed as a clash between Cristiano and Messi…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as La Roja prepare for arguably their most difficult Euro 2016 qualifying group match against Slovakia.
– A Hard Nut To Crack.
– Spain are playing to remain leaders against ‘ogre’ Skrtel’s Slovakia.
– La Roja will find a small and crowded stadium. Vicente Del Bosque, full of away victories (13) at the qualification stages.
– Diego Costa in the starting line-up; he is looking for his first goal after five games.
– Toni Kroos tells all: “I don’t like it when they compare me with Alonso. In general there are better players in La Liga than the Bundesliga”.
– Lass flees from Ebola; the Rayo player leaves his national team. The warning from the club’s chief medical officer forces him to leave Guinea.
– “This is going to cause me problems. I wanted to play for my country”.
– Iker Casillas Now Has Another Side.
– The captain will lead La Roja against Slovakia, the most difficult team in the group.
– Line-up: Casillas; Juanfran, Pique, Albiol, Jordi Alba; Koke, Busquets, Cesc; Silva, Diego Costa, Iniesta.
– Karim Benzema: “We need Barca in the Spanish League”.
– Ebola: caution in Europe over the games in Africa. Lass leaves his national team.
– A Golden Clasico.
– The game at the Bernabeu will be important for the Ballon d’Or.
– Cristiano and Messi will fight together for it along with Robben, Neymar and the Germans.
– Zarra’s daughter prefers Leo to beat her father’s record.
– Koke: “Cristiano is an athlete, but Messi is God”.
– La Roja, to make certain of qualification. Del Bosque is confident that Diego Costa will score.
– Top Secret: Valdes lives isolated from his Barcelona past.