Pirlo returns to Italy and says Conte is reason behind decision…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari backs Francesco Totti’s comments about Juventus after recent controversy.
– Surprise, the Italians better value for money – Gazzetta compared salaries to the average votes given to the players from the start of this season, and results reveal the foreign players return less than the Italians.
– Top of the list is Sampdoria’s Romagnoli, followed by Perin.
– Italy, no bad jokes, only the result matters against Azerbaijan. Antonio Conte will look to follow up positive start against Norway with another three points and professional performance.
– Sulley Muntari: “Francesco Totti is right”, exclusive interview the man who had a Scudetto-goal ruled out against Juventus.
– Milan midfielder has also been involved in controversy against Juventus, with his ‘ghost goal’ being ruled out in a huge title clash between the two clubs a few years ago.
– Italy, Andrea Pirlo to play: “I’m only here because of this Coach”.
– Roma at Napoli, security fears.
– Inter – Pablo Osvaldo out for a month.
– Arturo Vidal at a crossroads, Juve line up alternative – Shaqiri: “Here I am”.
– Torino eye Meli from Boca, the new Juan Riquelme.
– Andrea Pirlo returns to the Azzurri: “Let’s enjoy ourselves”. Italy expected to seal comfortable win against Azerbaijan, and the veteran midfielder wants the team to enjoy themselves and it will show in the performance. Pirlo joins up with former Juve coach Conte again.