Vidal set for medical check and special surveillance on return to Turin…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma goalkeeper slams Juventus as war of words between the Scudetto rivals shows no sign of abating.
– Morgan De Sanctis avalanche on Juventus – “For them it’s important to win, and it doesn’t matter how… if the referee is indecisive, they’ll send four or five players to protest, it’s all studied… In Turin we showed we’re the best, we’re aware the Scudetto could be ours”.
– Pippo Inzaghi tempted, Milan at Verona, another chance for Stephan El Shaarawy. Italian youngster has struggled to establish himself in the starting line-up so far this season, he will have an opportunity to put that right this weekend.
– A year of Erick Thohir as Inter Milan president: “I’m more a fan than a president”.
– Thohir, no more scandals, “Another Calciopoli and Serie A would die, it used to be the best league, now it is fourth, it needs more transparency like in the USA, we need to modernise”.
– Milan-Raiola, arm-wrestling, Milan CEO Adriano Galliani meets the agent to discuss Ignazio Abate contract and Vilhena, positions distant.
– Alberto Aquilani,”Florence, let’s sign now… I enjoy playing under Montella”.
– Maxi Lopez: “Roma? We’ll try to stop them… I admire Garcia, and Totti is a giant”.
– Special surveillance, Arturo Vidal returns today from Chile, first he’ll have a medical check on his knee, then will meet the management of Juventus, doubtful still for the clash with Sassuolo.
– Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini: “Yes, I’m negotiating with Mexican clubs”.