Casillas concedes he is not immortal but still feels strong despite criticism…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona striker Luis Suarez insists that he is now at 100 per cent and can’t wait to play.
– With The Boot On.
– Luis Suarez, now thinking only of the Bernabeu.
– The Uruguayan received the Golden Boot in Barcelona yesterday. “I’m at 100 per cent to play against Madrid”.
– Thiago’s torment; he suffers a third setback with his knee injury. Bayern Munich star misfortune continues and he faces another lengthy spell on the sidelines.
– Lucas Silva: “Of course I’d like to play for Madrid”. The Brazilian defines himself as “a modern winger who likes to get into the areas”.
– “I’m ready to make the step up to Europe”.
– Gil Manzano will referee El Clasico.
– Iker Casillas: “I’m not immortal but I feel good and strong”.
– “Everyone has to decide for themselves when they leave the national team”.
– UEFA will make an example in the Serbia-Albania case; they could be excluded from the European Championships in France.
– Gerard Pique has an ‘Aguirre moment’ with the Municipal Police. “Your father is going to pay this fine…”
– I Am 100 Per Cent.
– Luis Suarez collects the Golden Boot award and shows his readiness for the Bernabeu.
– He received the award for his 31 goals, none of them penalties. “A forward line of Messi, Neymar and Suarez sounds good”.
– The star, alongside his wife, shows off the boot presented to him by Kenny Dalglish.
– Bartomeu to announce he will stand for re-election in 2016.
– Thiago Alcantara, from one injury to another; he breaks down in training and will need to undergo surgery.
– Zero tolerance from TAS over third-party bonuses.