Rocchi discusses his controversial decisions in the Juventus-Roma game…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as La Gazzetta dello Sport discuss the transformation of AC Milan under Pippo Inzaghi in 80 days.
– The Inzaghi effect, the devil in Pippo – we explain how in 80 days he created a Euro Milan, and Silvio Berlusconi calls super Keisuke Honda.
– Milan continue to impress this season and sit fourth in Serie A. The Rossoneri also praised for their style of football as top scorers in the league so far.
– Walter Mazzarri divides Inter – Massimo Moratti, win or there will be trouble, Erick Thohir defends him.
– Roma on the attack with Bayern, Daniele De Rossi believes. After moving to within a point of Juventus at the weekend, Roma believe that they can achieve something special in Europe in mid-week.
– Rocchi admits: “Badly managed, the penalty for Maicon”. Referee discusses controversy he caused in Turin.
– Rocchi confesses: “The penalty for Maicon was an odd incident, managed by me in an odd way – it created tension on the pitch… Garcia sent off, you can’t tolerate that gesture, I hope this game does not effect my career”.
– Milan, all with Honda, Galliani – he settled late, just like Platini.
– Roma-Bayern, clash of the stars.
– Rocchi: “When I referee Juventus, I manage it like I do any other team. But with Maicon I made a mistake in the way I managed it, and that unnerved the players… I appreciated the comments of Pallotta.”
– Luciano Spalletti: “He scores because he dares”. Zenit boss verdict on Honda.
– Raid against Genoa, Empoli laugh.