Enrique deals with controversy over Messi reaction to substitution…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has a selection headache after Gareth Bale is injured and will miss Liverpool and Barcelona games.
– ‘He has to sort it out’.
– Carlo trusts in Plan B in light of Bale’s injury. A grade II muscle tear in the buttock will keep him out a minimum of 15 days.
– Ancelotti will include Isco in the 4-4-2 with those that have already beaten Bayern and Barca.
– Save Coach Zidane; Real Madrid and the Federation will meet today.
– Without margin for error; Ter Stegen returns in goal for a Barca that is obliged to beat Ajax.
– A Valverde revolution at Athletic to beat the ‘Dragons’ and stay alive.
– Staircase to hell; what the players will see before stepping onto the grass.
– How much do Atleti weigh? Discover how the players control their weight with deterrents/
– Match-fixing; Gabi did sign the ‘bonus’; it was him who rubber-stamped the payment from Agapito.
– Ferrer and Mendilibar sacked.
– Luis Enrique chews it over.
– Messi’s negative reaction to being substituted leaves the evidence.
– “Before making changes we ask the players and then take decisions. Anything that happens afterwards you can interpret according to your interests. My attitude and my behaviour will not change for anybody.”
– Gil Marin: “We planned to sign Torres. But Simeone didn’t ask for his return and there were no negotiations”.
– Bale KO; he will not be at Anfield or Madrid-Barca.
– Athletic need a heroic deed in Porto; 4,000 Rojiblancos supporters in the Estadio de Dragao.
– Levante sack Mendilibar and Cordoba do the same with Ferrer.
– Official: Raul will play at Cosmos from 2015.
– Real 1 Getafe 2: Yoda double between the 90th and 94th minutes.
– Key match.
– “We are focused on the Ajax clash. Nothing else exists,” says Enrique..
– The Coach, awaiting Busi to make rotations for the Clasico.
– Bale out at Anfield and against Barca; the Welshman suffers a serious buttock injury.
– Thiago will be operated on today in Barcelona.
– Fatal somersault in the Indian League.
– Djukic replaces Chapi Ferrer and Mendilibar axed.
-Neymar feels at home. “We want to win the Champions League and we’ll work for that”.
– Leo Messi’s ‘non-change’; for Lucho the important thing is the ‘feeling’ with his players.