Juve defeat in Athens did not go down well with management…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Massimo Moratti leaves his position as honorary president at Inter Milan after recent tension.
– Massimo Moratti’s slap – why has the emblem of Inter left – the honorary president and his son exit. Erick Thohir: “I respect the decision, the relationship between the families will not change”.
– Whistles at San Siro, Inter 0-0 St. Etienne.
– Napoli storm, defeated and attacked – after the 2-0 defeat in Bern, 500 Ultras attack the club coach, glass broken but players unharmed. Rafa Benitez under intense pressure now after disappointing start to the season, arguably stems back to the summer when the club failed to bring in real reinforcements.
– George Weah: “Don’t leave us alone, we can beat Ebola”.
– Moratti, goodbye and venom – honorary president leaves Inter. Differences with Thohir and Mazzarri ultimately result in Moratti leaving his position and bidding farewell to a club very close to his heart.
– Paul Pogba signs, 4.5m per year, deal until 2019. Juventus midfielder commits future to Bianconeri.
– Napoli KO, protests, fans against the team.
– Alessio Cerci: “Let me play”.
– Andrea Agnelli’s rage, the defeat in Athens did not go down well with the Juventus president. Qualification from the group stages is fundamental for the bank balance. Massimiliano Allegri: “It was also my fault”.
– Inter, what chaos – Moratti leaves, the club held against St. Etienne.
– Torino commanding in Europe.