The Magnificent ‘7’ as another Los Blancos legend looks to make Champions League history…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Cristiano Ronaldo is just one goal behind Raul’s Champions League record of 71 ahead of tonight’s game against Liverpool.
– The Magnificent ‘7’.
– Cristiano can today equal Raul’s 71 goals in the Champions League. He is one goal away from the Los Blancos legend and one step from making history in the continent’s premier competition.
– The Bernabeu awaits Liverpool in a party atmosphere.
– Cristiano-Carlo: A perfect duo. The understanding between Coach and player leads to them sharing meals and confidences.
– Better at home: Atletico look for the feelings from the Calderon to overcome Malmo in Sweden.
– “It pains me to see Barca in this state”. Cruyff without faith: “It was smart to give back my club badge so I’m not sullied by everything that’s going on”.
– Eternal suspicion. Zeman: “I believe there is doping in calcio” .
– Cristiano – objective Raul.
– He has 70 Champions League goals: the Madrileno has the record with 71.
– Madrid are today expecting 4,000 Liverpool fans, 1,000 of them without tickets.
– Ancelotti: “If they are happy with me I want to carry on here”.
– Marcelo: “He tells us everything face-to-face and makes us relaxed”.
– Malmo is a fortress: the Swedes have not conceded a goal in European competition there for three years.
– Rayo come back from 0-2 but fall in the 85th minute.
– Zidane does not put his name down for the three-month national coaching course.
– Guti, Yeste, Munitis are there…
– Cruyff: “Di Stefano was my idol”.
– “I slipped into the Camp Nou”.
– “It was drawn to my attention I wasn’t on the Ballon d’Or list after being the top goalscorer in Europe”.
– “We knew before the Celta game we had to play direct football – from defence to attack”.
– Goodbye to Biosca and tribute to the Barca of the Cinc Copes.
– Bartomeu: “Success will come, patience”.
– Cruyff: “Luis Enrique has one thing in his favour. I signed him”.
– Champions League: Bale returns and Ansaldi doesn’t travel.