Nedved calls for more from Juve, especially in Europe…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli seal comfortable Europa League win on Thursday night while Inter Milan and Torino struggle.
– Inter moving forward.
– The Nerazzurri draw against Saint-Etienne (1-1): now only a point is needed.
– Good signs from Dodo (who scores), Bonazzoli and Mbaye. Slow signs of recovery. Walter Mazzarri is satisfied: “Proud of my players.”
– Jonathan De Guzman enchants Napoli. Hat-trick and Young Boys ko.
– Manuel Pasqual levels PAOK. Fiorentina already through to the round of 16.
– What an ugly Toro at Helsinki. Ventura: “I apologise to the fans.”
– Juve going at the Max. Massimiliano Allegri has never started this well. The victory in the Champions League has started a turnaround. His start is even better than the Scudetto season. The Coach has won over everyone and has the backing of the fan.
– Giampaolo Pazzini must be released. He scores, but has no Milan future.
– For Samp, Pippo Inzaghi is thinking about Philippe Mexes. Stadium: Barbara discusses with Fiera.
– Happy birthday to Riva, legendary striker and the symbol of an island. 70 years old The historic Scudetto won, the record for goals international goals. Cagliari celebrate their heroic son. He refused offers from Juve and Inter.
– Alarm in Serie A. Genoa and Parma are pitches that fail. San Paolo: from black magic to the top in Italy and the grass is natural. The agronomist of the Lega: “Relaying the pitch is not enough.”
– Only Napoli. Inter safe.
– Europa League, the Azzurri win and that is all: show from De Guzman (hat-trick).
– Mazzarri, 1-1 struggle. Fiorentina, draw and qualification.
– Toro ko in Finland.
– “Roma, get the Scudetto.”
– James Pallotta exclusive interview. “And I won’t give up on the Champions League: we will go through”.
– “We are all united. Overtaking Juve? I really believe we can.”
– He will explain to UEFA why the accounts are ok.
– “I dream of Verona on top of Europe.” Setti speaks. “I want to export our band around the world.”
– “Dortmund is the model to follow. Iturbe is worthy of Real.”
– Juve alarm, Arturo Vidal’s crisis is never ending.
– Riva at 70: The simple star. ?He wrote the history of football.
– Nedved: Juve need even more.
– The Czech speaks about many things: “Against Olympiacos there was the reaction of a great team but we must improve in Europe.”
– “Neuer is Ballon d’Or worthy but I wouldn’t change him with Buffon.”
– Lichsteiner: talks over new contract take shape.
– Subzero Toro. In a frozen Helsinki a soft and worrying effort from the Granata who lose (2-1) their first match in the competition and lose first place in the group.
– The regrets: no penalty and the post.
– Screams from Ventura who was incensed.
– The Inter of Dodo are satisfied. It is almost done. 1-1 at Saint-Etienne.
– Napoli show, Fiorentina with a golden draw. De Guzman hat-trick.
– “I am Guardiola: I live to play the ball and attack.” Face-to-face with the Bayern magician.