Ancelotti warns against complacency after international break…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira gets his opportunity in the first team following Luka Modric’s injury.
– “Eye on Eibar”.
– Carlo Ancelotti trusts in his Madrid to maintain their level after the international break.
– “You win and lose the League at these grounds”. Last year they lost points at winnable away games.
– A new rival for the insatiable CR7. He plays his first game against Eibar tomorrow.
– He has scored against 50 of the 51 opponents he has played against for Los Blancos.
– They are betting on Cristiano. Pepe: “It would be a shame if they didn’t give him the Ballon d’Or”.
– Ronaldo: “He’s had a memorable year, I think he’ll win it again”.
– Lionel Messi feels uncomfortable: the lost affection: he misses Barca’s support for the Ballon d’Or.
– The good face of the “FIFA virus”.
– Gimenez, Griezmann and Jimenez step up.
– Khedira’s time.
– In the season so far he has played 152 minutes with Germany and 153 with Madrid.
– Luka Modric’s injury opens a new position in midfield.
– Goodbye to Atletico’s sports city: the Supreme Tribunal ratifies the cancellation of the plan.
– Messi will cost Barca €192m until 2018: it leaves him €24m net per year.
– The pools companies face up to Villar and Cardenal: the CSD asks for a meeting and the President drags his feet.
– “Messi is happy at Barca”.
– Javier Mascherano, to the rescue, puts his words into context.
– “It’s impossible to discredit one of the best in the world”.
– “I’ve not resigned myself to it and I want to return to excellence”.
– “We have to win everything this month”.
– Bartomeu complains that “Messi suffers great pressure outside sport”.
– Xabi, from hero to villain.