Game of two worlds as Madrid prepare to face Eibar…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Mundo Deportivo attempt to give Barcelona star Lionel Messi a lift in spirits with a campaign.
– Modric spirit.
– Sami Khedira will substitute the Croatian in the starting line-up against Eibar.
– Ipurua’s measurements ensure Bale will not repeat his goal in the Copa del Rey final.
– Pichichi (CR) against Zamora (Irureta).
– Real Madrid will wear shirts supporting Luka.
– Secret trip to Vitoria to explore stem cell treatment. Modric yesterday left the doctors’ clinic that treated Nadal.
– Listen Leo: he puts himself at the mercy of the Camp Nou following his declarations.
– Bacca: “This Barca play football but they are not Guardiola’s team”.
– Booby-trap match. Atletico welcome an in-form Malaga. Diego Simeone: “It’s a final and we’ll play that way”.
– David Moyes debut. “I’m nervous and emotional about my first game”.
– A game between two worlds.
– Budget €15.6m v €530m. Squad €25m v €689m. Members 4,500 v 91,370. Supporters’ clubs 18 v 2,267.
– Ipurua will see a party to welcome Madrid.
– Xabi Alonso tries to explain himself. “Neuer would be a worthy winner of the Ballon d’Or but so would Cristiano for his great season”.
– Zinedine Zidane can coach Castilla following the TAD decision.
– Revenge with Griezmann. The Frenchman will be in the starting line-up against a Malaga that have recorded five consecutive victories and put Atletico’s title bid in danger last May.
– Lionel Messi must speak tonight. He meets the Camp Nou fans again, who have suffered over his possible departure.
– Always Messi.
– MD starts a campaign to support Leo.
– This is the best moment to return to the star part of what he has given to Barcelona. They send messages of support, photographs, drawings and videos by way of this publication’s social networks.
– Top Secret: Alves will not renew.
– Test of quality, Messi one goal away from Zarra and Lucho, with all his main men available.
– Athletic 3 Espanyol 1: a defeat that will have consequences.
– Eibar-Real Madrid: Duel between David and Goliath at Ipurua.