Barcelona draw up list of targets to replace Vermaelen…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid look to inflict a first home defeat on Malaga to extend their winning record to 16 games.
– The leader’s test.
– A pairing to contain Cristiano. Sergio Sanchez and Weligton face a 46-goal attack.
– Malaga unbeaten at home against a record-chasing Madrid.
– Los Blancos look for their 16th consecutive victory. The Andalusians have only conceded two goals at La Rosaleda.
– Mario Suarez: “I’d be lying if I said I was happy with my situation”. The central midfielder hopes to change his lack of action with “work and work”.
– A triple from Vela gives Moyes a first victory.
– Clash with CR7: Ballon d’Or. Feroz defends the club in favour of the Portuguese and against Platini, whom he demands to be neutral after choosing a German for the award.
– Going for the record with the best.
– Neither Kroos nor any other first-team member will be rested against Malaga.
– Madrid go to war with Platini to defend Cristiano.
– Barca interfere in Asensio’s signing for Madrid.
– Raul Garcia will complete 300 matches as a Rojiblanco. “Every time I put on this shirt it’s special”.
– They took one of Pele’s kidneys out when he was playing for Cosmos. His condition is serious but not critical.
– .Central defenders on the list
– Barca get ready if FIFA give the OK to Vermaelen’s replacement. Laporte, Inigo Martinez, Pareja and Otamendi on the Blaugrana agenda.
– The candidates being weighed up would fit together if Barca could sign.
– Gerard Pique the champion: Luis Enrique takes the squad go-karting.
– Interview with Krankl: “Luis Suarez is a modern ‘No 9’ but still a ‘No 9’.
– Mathieu: “Let’s see if Barca can sign anyone because now we are down to three central defenders”.
– Madrid at war with Platini. Los Blancos attack him for having given his opinion on who deserves the Ballon d’Or.