Okaka set to be involved in a transfer tug-of-war between Milan and Inter…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are reminded of their collapse in Florence last season ahead of their next meeting.
– Milan and Inter – Derby Okaka.
– The Sampdoria athlete will not be renewing his contract, the Rossoneri interested right away if Pazzini leaves, Nerazzurri bound to Icardi.
“We Nainggolan’s are warriors, strange but true”. Kevin Strootman ready to return to the first team.
– Transfer market warming up – Now Antonio Cassano is surrounded by Samp. Ferrero backs move for Parma attacker.
– Manolo Gabbiadini tempts Rafa Benitez, who pushes for Ivan Perisic.
– Mario Balotelli apologies but is at risk of five game ban.
– Napoli, Lazio, Milan, Juve – Passed! All the numbers on bank balances, half of Serie A beyond the rules 11 clubs not within the parameters of FIFA Fair Play, but four of the top sides are.
– Udinese and Cagliari at the top, Roma and Inter poor, Genoa and Sampdoria the worst, hard comparison with rest of Europe.
– Napoli-Gabbiadini, agreement. De Laurentiis one step away from the Samp and Juve attacker.
– Adriano Galliani, Bring in technology, FIGC ready.
– After the non-goal of Milan-Udinese, the attack comes, “We can’t defer replays” Coppa Italia, Lazio through with ease, no Klose. Miro doesn’t play in 3-0 win over Varese, back pain.
– Juventus, it still hurts – one year ago the collapse in Florence.
– The incredible 4-2 against Fiorentina last season is a fresh memory for the Bianconeri, despite the revenge in the Europa League.
– Gasperini and Mihajlovic, satisfation for Genova.
– One match ban for Ventura.
– Arsenal to bid 40m for Dybala.
– Milan, Jackson Martinez with Arabic money, Giampaolo Pazzini to emigrate. Burnley and QPR move for Pazzini.
– Gabbiadini nears Napoli, money to Juventus.