How the top clubs in Serie A will attack the January transfer market…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Boca Juniors president says he will convince Carlos Tevez to return when he visits Turin.
– Andrea Ranocchia – the Gentleman Captain – It’s a Champions League Inter.
– “I’d like to get there by winning the Europa League. Facchetti is my example”.
– Leandro Castan, operated on his brain, will return to play.
– Milan-Genoa. Galliani and Preziosi friends, on the beach and in the transfer market.
– Coppa Italia. Atalanta back in the goals, Udinese struggle.
– Juve younger and more Italian. In January the defender Rugani from Empoli should sign, and if Giovinco leaves, the attack could be strengthened with Zaza or Berardi from Sassuolo.
– Here are the strikes – how will the clubs that are in line with FIFA Fair Play set to approach the upcoming transfer window.
– Juve – For the defence, Rolando and Rugani, Kramaric for the attack.
– Lazio – Stankovic the main goal, if Klose gets injured, a striker will come, Husbauer targeted.
– Milan – Galliani looking for a vice-Honda, thoughts on Suso.
– Napoli – Deal nearly done for Gabbiadini, plans for Darmian.
– Inter search for loan signings, with Cerci there’s Campbell.
– Carlitos – Hands off, Boca want Tevez.
– Boca Juniors president Angelici: “I’ll be in Turin on 15th December to convince l’Apache”.
– Beppe Marotta in January to discuss new contract.
– Samp-Okaka, ouch! The player will not renew, the club is furious.
– Gabbiadini today says yes to Napoli.
– Glik talks. “Granata forever”.