James had played in all 21 official games for Real Madrid this season…
All of the headlines from the newspapers in Spain as James Rodriguez is praised while Barcelona look to delve back into the transfer market.
– ‘Hard with them’.
– Right until the end against football violence.
– The LFP, CSD and the Federation order the end of bowing down to Ultras and will expel them from the stadiums and enforce a variety of methods.
– 1 Close the stands. 2 Loss of points. 3 Relegation.
– Where is he? Angel Villar, the Federation President, has not opened his mouth during Spanish football’s most difficult days.
– James, talent for all. He is the only Los Blancos player to have played in all 23 official games. He has scored in four competitions and has shone in various positions, bringing quality and work.
– A Madrid for five years.
– “I know my place”. Lucas, glowing with his Rojiblanco debut, but realistic.
– Mad to see Madrid: only 19 tickets are left for tomorrow’s match against Celta.
– The clubs will ask the police for a list of undesirables to justify their expulsion.
– The sanctions could even include relegation.
– Fines of €60,001 to the 88 involved in Sunday’s brawl.
– Pereira & Nyom.
– Signing options for the full-back position. Barca plan to sign, taking advantage of Vermaelen’s loss.
– The Valencia player is not in Nuno’s plans and the Granada man stands out for his power.
– Montoya’s possible exit and the poor level shown by Douglas has set off the alarm bells at the club.
– Justice for Messi. The appeals committee decide to rescind the scandalous yellow card and admits the player was the victim and not the aggressor.
– Football summit: the CSD, League and the Federation announce tough measures.