Poor game between rivals with penalty claims at both ends…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are held by Fiorentina in a cagey affair to give Roma a chance to close the gap to one point.
– Juve traffic light turns purple.
– Poor match, strikers and goalkeepers unused, now leaders risk Giallorossi closing to one point. Pepito Rossi applauded in the stands, the best view was hand-shakes after the game.
– Sassuolo arrive, Roma with Juan Iturbe and Kevin Strootman, the desperate desire to prove themselves.
– Mafia in the capital, VIPs and players intercepted phone calls.
– De Rossi asks boss De Carlo for help, also contact with Sculli over betting?
– ‘Milan stadium by 2020’. Barbara Berlusconi reveals her dream: ‘The project is at an advanced stage’.
– Father Silvio: ‘Menez, don’t leave the penalty area’.
– Mateo Kovacic-Andrea Strammacioni, the Interista takes on who discovered him.
– Nazionale all-clear from the Lega, Conte given two get-togethers.
– Paulo Dybala: Italy, no.
– Juve stop and today Roma can go -1.
– Fiorentina stop Massmiliano Allegri in a disappointing 0-0 with both sides wanting a penalty.
– Giallorossi take on Sassuolo and Rudi Garcia says ‘the only thing that counts is victory’.
– Berlusconi, the new Milan. Stadium ready by 2019, Bayern model of three investors plus shares sold to fans.
– Fabio Capello, Arrigo Sacchi and Carlo Ancelotti could all return to the Rossoneri. Top investments if they get back into the Champions League.
– The FIGC saves Claudio Lotito, makes Beppe Marotta furious.
– Ternana stun Frosinone 1-0.
– Juve tough (but no miracle).
– Bianconeri fight hard, don’t risk, but this time lack the derby-style final ball.
– On Tuesday decisive match with Atletico.
– Leonardo Bonucci: ‘We have to win in the Champions League’.
– Toro, run with Peres! Granata rely on the Brazilian talent to beat Palermo and stop the crisis.
– Rudi Garcia orders: ‘No distractions. We cannot afford to think of Man City when the Scudetto race is on’.
– Now Milan’s unity is their strength. For the first time all Rossoneri chiefs are round a table with the team and sponsors.
– Antonio Conte attacks and won’t let go on get-togethers.