Barca gain revenge and top group with win over PSG…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos is the man under the spotlight as his secrets to success are revealed.
– Formula Kroos.
– 1. Balanced diet. 2. Recuperation and rest. 3. No alcohol or calorific drinks.
– The German scrupulously complies with guidelines that ensure longevity. In the last 17 months he has played 89 games.
– We have a midfielder for the next 10 years, Los Blancos say.
– Atletico hurled. Koke journey. Nearly 74km in six games to put Atletico in the second round of the Champions League.
– Barcelona-PSG. Goal for Messi…goal for Neymar…and goal for Suarez. Luis Enrique stirs Barcelona and the team responds with the lead.
– Athletic-BATE. A display of attacking play and a happy ending.
– Buffon. “I was surprised at what Casillas went through. It’s difficult to think he can be questioned.”
– “If you have Cristiano or Messi you start the match at 1-0.”
– “Ancelotti is the ideal Coach for Real Madrid.”
– “The problem of Ultras isn’t a problem of football but of society. If they can’t enter the stadium, they’ll go to the basketball or the cinema.”
– Atletico throw out the Ultras who went to Turin. Asks the police to identify anyone who gave the fascist salute.
– Athletic gets into the Europa League. San Jose and Susaeta top the team that conceded the most goals in the history of the Champions League.
– With the three forwards. Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez top the goal of Ibrahimovic.
– Great three.
– Messi, Neymar and Suarez work as a lethal trio and deliver the victory.
– Barca, with a surprise XI, avenge PSG and finishes first in the group.
– Athletic-BATE 2-0. Los Leones continue in the Europa League.
– Real Madrid. Kramer ‘gives pumpkins [turns down]’ to Madrid.