Barca discover a new revelation in their B team…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has called for more from his players ahead of the Club World Cup final.
– Carlo asks for more.
– “Nobody can relax,” he demanded of his players at half-time against Cruz Azul, as he detected little tension.
– The Coach has within his reach an Intercontinental ‘Poker’ hand unique in history.
– Luka Modric improves and James trains. The arrival of Lucas Silva on the waiting list.
– Carlo Ancelotti directs training yesterday in Morocco.
– Six teams unable to sign. The salary caps will condition the winter market.
– Operation Neptune: the police look for 20 more involved in the battle of the Madrid River. Yesterday four were arrested in Gijon and one in Parla.
– Atletico-Hospitalet: Goodbye to an unforgettable 2014.
– San Lorenzo-Auckland: The Argentines disappoint but go through.
– Villar blocks the anti-ultra strategy. On Monday, Cardenal and Tebas will attempt not to call off the Commission’s meeting again.
– They take shelter in Platini, Blatter and the Club World Cup to avoid the government.
– Another five were arrested yesterday: four in Gijon and one in Parla.
– San Lorenzo, finalists. The Argentines set up a date with Madrid after beating Auckland in extra-time.
– Adama the revelation.
– Traore, the ‘L’Hospitalet Arrow’ has the fans in his pocket with a great goal full of power and cheek.
– The Barca B striker reveals that “Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and now Messi are my idols”.
– The fans’ XI: Internet users choose a 4-3-3 and there is a technical draw between Busquets and Mascherano.
– The arrested now reaches 41 with a woman, three minors and a member of the Guardia Civil among them.