Milan receive worrying figures over their current financial position…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus win to move four points clear of Roma again at the top of Serie A for the time being.
– Record-breaking Juve – never so many points in a year.
– At Cagliari, Carlos Tevez opens the scoring, then goals from the uncontrollable Arturo Vidal and Fernando Llorente.
– Two goals, third place, Napoli ready for Doha and Allegri.
– I, Mauri, changed by prison. Lazio, betting, prison: “I made some mistakes”.
– Roma, eyes on the magician Pippo Inzaghi.
– Juve and Napoli – Super-ready for the SuperCup.
– Antonio Conte-Andrea Agnelli, arm-wrestling.
– If Juve snub the training camps, no Italy at the Juventus Stadium.
– Maxi Lopez-Icardi, face-off for the kids.
– Rudi Garcia ban, today Roma want justice.
– Super Juve.
– Return to four points clear over Roma, and fly to Doha for the SuperCup in high spirits.
– Milan: -70m. Worrying, the first indications on the balance sheet for 2014, Champions League income missed. Disappointing season ticket campaign, wages still too high.
– Zapata-Mertens, redemption for Napoli, Parma in chaos.
– There’s Sogliano in Fiorentina’s future.