CR7 has scored more goals than anyone else in the world this year…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Jose Mourinho suggests he now has “the players I want” in a dig at former club Real Madrid.
– Mr ‘Stubborn’.
– “Now I have the players I want…I’ve missed that for some time”.
– Another dart from Mou towards the World champions…without him. He again reminds his players at Madrid only a week after they won the Club World Cup with Ancelotti.
– Khedira’s countdown. In five days’ time he is free to negotiate with any club and has still not responded to Madrid’s offer.
– Operation return. Date in Dubai: Gil Marin and Torres will meet in the United Arab Emirates today. It all depends on Cerci.
– 75,000 members, a record at Atletico Madrid.
– Zubi also gets it right. The statistics endorse the signings of Claudio Bravo and Ter Stegen.
– The winter market, team-by-team.
– Analysis: this is how the Premier League exploits ‘Boxing Day’.
– Cristiano World Pichichi.
– Nobody on the planet has scored more goals than the Portuguese. Cristiano 61 goals. Messi 58 goals. Jonathan Soriano 55 goals.
– “We are going to fight to the death to win all the trophies”.
– Cerci doesn’t relax and Torres travels to Dubai with Milan. Miguel Angel Gil will meet El Nino in the Emirates.
– Neymar: “I don’t know if I’ll reach Messi and Cristiano’s level. They are above anybody else”.
– End of year message from Mourinho: “I’m happy; now I have the group of players I want”.
– 2015: Luis Enrique prepares a champion Barca.
– The coach’s challenge is to exploit his assets and provide personality to achieve a more solid team.
– Neymar’s new ‘look’ on his holidays.
– City win well at West Brom beneath the snow (1-3).
– The LFP still needs to pay tribute to Messi for his goals.
– Torres, depending on Cerci’s loan.
– Operation on three sides for the return of the ‘Nino’ to the Calderon.
– Luis Suarez: “The boss asks me to be myself”.
– Premier League: the big teams victorious on Boxing Day.