Kroos tops poll for German Player of the Year award…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid plan to offer a renewal to Pepe while Toni Kroos will celebrate his birthday on Sunday.
– The unknown Pepe.
– Real Madrid plan a renewal because of his great performances and change of attitude. His contract ends in June 2016. Manchester City and United ready to push for the central defender. His good state of form stops Varane’s natural evolution.
– Fernando Torres madness: 200 accredited media already for Sunday’s presentation.
– FIFA sanction: nobody faces up. No investigation or information from the club to discover those responsible.
– Paco Jemez puts himself on the market: he hasn’t received a reply from Rayo over his situation.
– Five-goal haul against Mourinho: he was on the end of a Tottenham goal feast (5-3) and City join Chelsea as leaders.
– “It’s been the best year of my career”.
– Toni Kroos will celebrate a full 25 years on Sunday. He occupies first place in a German Federation poll on the best German player of 2014.
– Valencia will form a guard of honour for Madrid at Mestalla.
– Madness over Torres’ presentation. 200 media will cover Sunday (1pm): yesterday he signed autographs for 20 minutes.
– The Ultras will be pursued from the inside like the Latin groups.
– Tottenham goal feast over Mou’s Chelsea (5-3) and City are now joint Premier League leaders.
– “We’ll have fun”.
– MD gets together with Huertas, Lozano, Xavi, Karabatic, Egurrola and Alexia.
– Barca’s professional team stars declare themselves optimistic and are betting on a thrilling year.
– Dani Alves, free to negotiate his future from yesterday.
– Top Secret: the technical secretary has the feeling it’s the end of an era.
– The 10 challenges for Barca in 2015: to overcome the CAS blow, fight for a very tough League and reach the final in Berlin are the great objectives.
– Tottenham 5 Chelsea 3: defeat for Mou in a mad match.