Inzaghi under pressure to turn things around in next few games…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi slams the recent performances of the team.
– The President goes in hard on Milan’s crisis. Silvio Berlusconi’s harsh words for Pippo Inzaghi and the squad.
– “It’s unacceptable to lose to a team which earns one fifth what our players do.”.
– The Coach’s future is on the line in the coming games..
– Juve’s crazy idea, keeping Paul Pogba. The future of the winter champions. The fans ask them not to sell him. The club are thinking about it.
– Paolo Montero: “Bianconeri top in Europe.”.
– Stefano Okaka fights with Sinisa Mihajlovic and Samp chase him out. Also a fight with the sporting director, out for tomorrow’s Coppa match?
– Roma look for the tenth. Empoli tonight at the Olimpico. Coppa Italia: Rudi Garcia with Juan Iturbe, Francesco Totti, Mattia Destro.
– Sarah is arriving. Mauro Icardi selfie with Wanda and his newborn daughter.
– Berlusconi: Hurricane hits Milan.
– Stunning attack from the President: “Unacceptable to lose against those who learn a fifth as much.” Inzaghi and the players under siege, but a lot of Adriano Galliani’s decisions too.
– Okaka-Samp, what a fight! He’s close to the Rossoneri.
– “Real have asked for Pogba”. Beppe Marotta opens the bidding, then Juve assault on Edinson Cavani (or Falcao) and Marco Verratti.
– Next year’s Serie A could start on Ferragosto The schedule could be heading for a change. It could be moved forward to help Antonio Conte’s Italy.
– Pogba: “Juve could keep him”.
– Listen to Marotta: “I think Paul will stay, we have the strength to refuse any offer even if it will be hard for him to say no to some wages. Not at Real for now…”
– Carlo Ancelotti puts the brakes on, but admits: “Pogba is capable of playing at any club.”
– Berlusconi, ouch Inzaghi: “This is unacceptable”.
– Okaka-Mihajlovic, it’s a fight! Sent home from the Samp retreat.
– Cigarini-Dessena. Toro make enquiries.
– Genoa: Borriello! Cagliari: Gilardino.
– “Inter: Champions League now, Scudetto in a year.” Roberto Mancini relaunches the ambitions.
– Garcia’s mission: “I want the tenth.”