Berlusconi denies making “unacceptable defeat” remark…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan risk another crisis while Pippo Inzaghi is ready to make changes to to save his job.
– Milan in crisis – What the devil are you doing?
– After the rocket from Silvio Berlusconi (“Unacceptable defeat”), it appears he’s made a telephone call to Adriano Galliani and Pippo Inzaghi to deny saying such a thing.
– Brings to attention the problems in coexisting between Barbara Berlusconi and Galliani.
– Juve, Sebastian Giovinco to Toronto opens door for Simone Zaza.
– Saputo: “My Bologna good enough for Serie A”.
– Coppa Italia, Mancio-Sinisa, first time the good friends face each other.
– Penalty is a gift, Roma ahead after 120 minutes.
– Antonio Di Natale cools on Udinese, no renewal, plan for move abroad.
– Pippo Inzaghi, all change.
– Berlusconi calls Pippo to reassure him. Inzaghi to change set-up, Giampaolo Pazzini up front, Jeremy Menez behind, Riccardo Montolivo playmaker.
– Harder training sessions.
– Marcello Lippi to Juve: “Sell Paul Pogba. He is a great player but the sacrifice would repay itself. From the sale of Zidane there was a great squad.
– Referee saves Roma. Coppa Italia, incorrect penalty in injury-time, 2-1 against Empoli.
– Juve and Raiola, big business.
– For the third time in the last month, the agent of Mikhitaryan, Ibrahimovic and Pogba, amongst others, arrives at Vinovo.
– With Marotta there was also Paratici and Agnelli.
– Meanwhile Juve make a last move for Zaza.
– From Spain arrives the youngster Lirola.
– “Will you give us Borini”. Another rejection for Torino.
– Berlusconi appeased, but Inzaghi insists, Pazzini stays on the bench.
– Inter, Icardi to leave, but Gignac to arrive Roma, a little help in the cup.
– 1-1 after 90 minutes, Iturbe-Verdi, referee Di Bello gifts a penalty, Empoli furious.