Mancini revolution at Inter continues…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Serie A clubs head to England ahead of doing their January transfer window business.
– Inter, Roma and Fiorentina at the London market.
– Everyone is in England to make deals. Chelsea offer: €26m for Juan Cuadrado, but it’s not enough. The Nerazzurri push for Lucas Leiva, the Giallorossi on the attack for Mohamed Salah.
– Slip road for Sebastian Giovinco. Bonus for the striker who will go to Toronto. Juve have only been behind for ten minutes in Serie A.
– Dani Osvaldo, keep out! The Italo-Argentine finds the door closed, they head towards a lawsuit.
– Napoli, what a struggle against Udinese: In the last eight of the Coppa Italia only after penalties.
– Pippo Inzaghi rushes to repair. Riccardo Montolivo is appeased, he’ll return to being the deep-lying playmaker for Milan.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic: New signings. Genoa, here’s Samuel Eto’o to Samp. Today is also Luis Muriel day.
– Inter, here’s Brozovic.
– The Croatian talent arrives, then Thiago Motta or Diarra. The Mancini revolution doesn’t end, for the defence there’s also Rhodolfo or Murillo.
– Coppa Italia, Napoli on penalties. Penalties decide it, now for the Nerazzurri. Udinese rage.
– Milan choice, Douglas for the wing. And in attack there’s Osvaldo or the dream of Destro.
– Alberto Gilardino to Fiorentina almost done. The striker leaves China and returns to the Viola shirt.
– Canada: Football here has a golden future. Di Vaio: they have a lot of money and new stadiums.
– Simone Zaza, keep an eye on Osvaldo!
– Juve, Sturaro is done, and in attack…The Sassuolo striker is favourite, but there are those in the Bianconeri ranks who like the Argentine, who’s also liked by Milan. Giampaolo Pazzini is the wildcard.
– Milan showdown. Silvio Berlusconi at Milanello today, face to face with Galliani, Inzaghi and the players.
– Me, Juve and that magic against Toro. Exclusive interview with Guarin.
– Bye-bye Larrondo. Three sales already, but where are the signings?
– Napoli advance, but what a good Udinese with 10 men. Coppa Italia: 7-6 on penalties.