Heating up between Madrid, Barca and Atleti…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Gareth Bale earns Real Madrid victory despite Cristiano Ronaldo being sent off against Cordoba.
– Heating up.
– Madrid, Barca and Atletico up the temperature in La Liga.
– Lucas Silva: “I’m ready. Yes, I’ve given up 10 per cent of my rights because I only want to play for Madrid. I can’t wait to make my debut”.
– Cristiano goes mad: he sees red and could miss the derby.
– Neymar and Messi direct the pursuit of the leader.
– Gareth Bale saves the worst Madrid of the season with a penalty in the 88th minute. A double from Griezmann and then Manucho seals things with an own goal.
– ‘Alcorcon-like’ giant-killing in the English Cup: Mourinho and Pellegrini knocked out.
– Miracle in the Arcangel.
– Bale saves Madrid with an 88th minute penalty. Cristiano’s sending off puts his presence in the derby in danger.
– Cordoba play a great game and deserved to win.
– Griezmann superstar: an exhibition from the Frenchman with two goals. Simeone: “This is the Griezmann we need”.
– A festival from Messi and Neymar in Elche. Luis Enrique makes five changes thinking of the second leg of the Cup.
– Karanka knocks Pellegrini out and Mourinho falls to a third division team.
– Messi, Neymar: the two stars score a couple and make it clear their understanding is total.
– Pique opens the can in his 200th game and Barca continue their great improvement.
– Cristiano and Real go mad.
– The Portuguese sees red for aggression and Los Blancos get an undeserved victory thanks to an 88th-minute penalty.
– Easy win for Atleti, who were not exhausted ahead of the Cup.