Atleti will have to do it without Koke and Godin…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid look to stage a comeback win over Barcelona in the Copa del Rey.
– ‘The Calderon plays’.
– An Atletico without Koke and Godin have faith in the intensity and magic of the stadium to stage a comeback. Barca want the Cup and for the party not to stop: all the stars ready for the battle.
– Cholo’s arrow: Simeone trusts in Griezmann’s form and his selection up front with Torres.
– Gaya, the objective for full-back: Madrid act on positive information about the Valencia player: he has a contract until 2018 and an €18m release clause.
– Lucas Silva as soon as possible: Ancelotti is counting on him to revitalise the centre of midfield.
– “We must live each minute as if it was the last”.
– Simeone’s call for a night on which to stage a comeback.
– Luis Enrique: “I’m expecting a hard version of Atletico”.
– FIFA put the magnifying glass on Madrid and Atleti’s kids: they are particularly investigating the situation of kids under 12 born outside Spain.
– Bale: “A sucker? I score and make goals, I play in my own way”.
– The Competition Committee decides Cristiano’s sanction today.
– ‘Going for the Cup’.
– Barca and Atleti play to progress to the semi-finals in a great game that could define the season. Lionel Messi, motivated: “We are going to give everything”.
– Bartomeu: “Barca will be able to sign players”. Kids under 14, free into the Camp Nou.
– Barca will enlist the architect of the great Milan: Braida, new international sporting director.
– Zubizarreta will be replaced by a panel of four people until the end of the season.
– Real Madrid: they clean up Cristiano’s image so he only misses two games.