Arda throws his boot at the linesman and only gets a yellow card…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Neymar scores twice to ensure Barcelona progress in the Copa del Rey at the expense of Atletico Madrid.
– ‘They went crazy again’.
– Football and incidents at the Calderon. It takes the biscuit! Ansaldi taken to the police station for a confrontation with a policeman on arriving at the stadium.
– Unreal: Arda throws his boot at a linesman and the referee only gives him a yellow card.
– Sent off: Gabi in the tunnel “for making technical observations”, and Mario.
– Spectacle: Five goals in 45 minutes with another great strike from ‘El Nino’ and Neymar puts on a show. Own goal: Miranda scored to make it 2-2.
– War in football. Tebas writes to Villar after charging this against Cardenal: “I know you called me a ******”.
– The fight for Gaya: Valencia want him to renew and Madrid definitely want to sign him.
– Illarra resists leaving and Carlo puts him in the starting line-up.
– Cristiano, two games.
– Crazy game.
– Atletico began well but were distracted by an incident in the 42nd minute.
– Neymar was marvellous and scored two goals.
– A penalty outside the area: another one not given: an own goal: two sent off: a linesman hit Jordi Alba with his flag: Arda Turan threw his boot at the same linesman: Ansaldi was arrested for an incident with the police.
– Villar denounces Cardenal to FIFA and UEFA: he is accused of government interference in the running of football.
– Cristiano will be able to play in the derby: he will miss the games with Real Sociedad and Sevilla for kicking out at Edimar.
– Leap to the semi-finals.
– Neymar scored two goals and unhinged Atleti, Barca reaffirm their great form and the referee kills the match.
– The Blaugrana qualify after a great first half and Arda loses control, throwing his boot at the linesman.
– Only two matches! Leniency for Cristiano: the Competition Committee applies the minimum sanction: the aggression comes cheap to the Portuguese.
– Luis Figo, candidate for the FIFA presidency.
– Ariedo Braida to MD: “I’ll bring experience, responsibility and humility to Barca”.
– Sevilla trust in the Pizjuan and Espanyol in their advantage.