Odegaard impresses his first-team teammates at training…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the pressure is on Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to deliver without Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Odegaard impresses the stars on his debut with the first-team squad. He has a shot at seven records for a youngster in Madrid, La Liga and the Champions League.
– Worry over CR7: the discomfort in his left knee has not disappeared: he has visited several doctors to find treatment to end the problem.
– “He and Messi crossed wires”: Mathieu confirms to Radio Montecarlo the spat between Luis Enrique and Leo that was denied by the Blaugrana dressing room.
– Coldness towards Gil Manzano and Arda told off: Atletico have let the Turk know that incidents like the ‘boot throw’ cannot be repeated.
– Barca-Villarreal and Athletic-Espanyol the semi-finals. The first-leg games are set for February 11 in the Camp Nou and San Mames.
– High risk in Vallecas: there is a fear of Ultra revenge on Depor’s return to Madrid.
– It’s Bale’s time.
– In Cristiano’s absence he has to become the leader.
– Cardenal: “Villar must obey the law and audit his accounts”. Blanco and the COE unite with Villar and against the CSD’s “interference”.
– Without sanction: the Committee will rule it a “judged case” on the throwing of Arda Turan’s boot.
– FIFA tighten the rules over the signing of youngsters.
– Oh Ney!
– Neymar is totally integrated in Barca and the city.
– The reasons for success. “Nobody is forced to like everyone, but there is a thing called respect”.
– Barca-Villarreal and Espanyol-Athletic the semi-finals.
– Los Blancos’ performance suffers if Cristiano doesn’t play.