‘Crisis’ at Roma after fourth consecutive draw…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and Inter must now get back to winning in order to save their hopes of qualifying for Europe.
– Inter and Milan: Europe now or never.
– Sassuolo-Inter. Roberto Mancini rings the alarm: ‘It’s time to use our brains. Antonio Cassano? A calculated risk’.
– Milan-Parma. Pippo Inzaghi with 4-4-2 and Mattia Destro debut. Alessio Cerci angry and will be a starter.
– Roma, fourth draw and Juan Iturbe injured. They console themselves with Victor Ibarbo.
– At the Olimpico even Empoli hold the Giallorossi now. In attack the Colombian from Cagliari for €15m.
– Now Massimiliano Allegri aiming for +9.
– Enrico Preziosi reveals ‘Alessandro Matri is going to Juve’ but Dani Osvaldo is in Pole Position.
– Rizzoli hurts himself, the Viola equaliser infuriates Genoa.
– Ouch Roma!
– Juve and Napoli, what opportunities. Taking Francesco Totti off is an incomprehensible decision. Giallorossi crisis: draw with Empoli, the fourth in as many games.
– Rudi Garcia down to 10 and substitutes Totti. Injury for Iturbe.
– Allegri wants to go +9 and Rafa Benitez targets -4.
– Today Marotta will get Osvaldo or Matri in attack.
– Milan turning point: ‘Here is the stadium’.
– Mattarella, President from Palermo who supports Inter.
– Roma falling apart.
– Go on Juve! Giallorossi lose Iturbe to a sprained knee and don’t go beyond a draw with Empoli.
– Bianconeri today in Udine to go +9. Osvaldo-Matri head to head.
– Toro: Gonzalez, then Ilicic? Lazio midfielder arrives on loan with option to buy.
– Last two days of the transfer window to push for the Viola and Pazzini.
– Today against Samp, the market masters.
– Milan of the future will have its own 48,000-seater stadium.
– Genoa furious, in four games they conceded five irregular goals.
– Inter split over Cassano return.