Juventus boss ready for meeting with his former club…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Massimiliano Allegri can take a big step towards history with a win over his former club on Saturday.
– Del Piero: “Pippo, I see you’ve aged a bit.” Ale remembers battles with the Rossoneri between phone calls from l’Avvocato and messages from Galliani: “We will win 2-1. Berlusconi wanted me? I’m free now.”
– As we head toward Juve-Milan, here’s how Italy is split. We survey the fans through Facebook, the Bianconeri dominate. Stadium: here’s the ok from Pisapia.
– Brozovic and Ranocchia, the opposites of Casa Inter. The Croat looks to hold down a place. The captain is under scrutiny, he’s struggling to become a leader.
– Felipe: “This is how Parma messed me around.”
– Allegri changes history. He wants to become the seventh coach to win the Scudetto with two clubs and tomorrow against his ex-team he can take an important step.
– Juve with Marchisio, Caceres is out.
– Antonio Conte-Italy, the day of truth. Today they will decide on next season: pre-emptive end or battle on.
– Milan of the future: new shareholders and signings. More Arab or Chinese investors are being searched for. Adriano Galliani presents five Rossoneri. Destro: “An honour.”
– Trap: “It’s a Juve built for FIVE Scudetti.”
– He won everything with Milan and as a coach of the Bianconeri: it is his Derby d’Italia. “From Conte to Allegri: more than a cycle, a cyclone. Inzaghi deserves faith.”
– Ventura, Toro’s treasure. He has given back dignity to the squad and raised the value of the squad to €100 million.
– What chaos in Dortmund. Everyone is leaving, Klopp in shock. Klopp will not resign: “Europe is now secondary, relegation is not an option.”
– Roma crisis, Ibarbo trouble. Lesion to the calf: for the Colombian a minimum of five weeks out. The controversy grows.
– Inter: Mancini under scrutiny but without defence.