Changes to be made to TV rights after Juve-Milan row…
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Antonio Conte confirms that he will remain as the Azzurri coach until after Euro 2016.
– Calcio on TV, the changes. After the fight between Milan and Juve over the Carlos Tevez goal offside replays, a solution is reached.
– It will be the Lega and no longer Sky or Mediaset who will exclusively deal with directors and producers of Serie A matches.
– Scommesse: the investigation is over. The prosecution calls 130 people, amongst them is the Atalanta coach Stefano Colantuono (who risks a referral), in addition there is Stefano Mauri, Sergio Pellissier and Cristian Doni who could face action. In contrast, Christian Vieri is cleared as part of the latest conclusions.
– Carlo Tavecchio to Italy coach Antonio Conte: “Trust us.” Him: “I’ll stay.” After an hour and a half meeting in Rome, the former Juventus boss agrees to stay in his position and insists that the team will do well at Euro 2016.
– Adriano Galliani-Barbara Berlusconi; there is an understanding. The two Milan directors have reassured Pippo Inzaghi over his position as coach.
– Mauro Icardi: truce with Inter fans. The Nerazzurri striker meets the Ultras, but there’s a problem with his renewal.
– Paul Pogba, Verde and Gabbiadini: the golden age. GdS pick out three young stars of the league.
– What a show from M’baye Niang, Lazio stopped by a penalty. Genoa win 1-0 with a Perotti penalty won by the Frenchman. Lazio coach Stefano Pioli versus the referee as he is not happy with the decisions.
– Conte’s surrender. “Like it or not, I’ll remain until Euro 2016.”
– The meeting with Tavecchio ends the disagreements over the training period and dates. The president: “I look to him, he will make sacrifices like everyone.” Conte wanted the players at his disposal more often, but despite that not happening he will continue in his role.
– And the prosecutors accuse him of sporting fraud.
– Lazio down, Stefano Pioli protests. Genoa win at the Olimpico (1-0): “One way refereeing.”
– Verde, the street urchin discovered by Conti. The ex-Azzurro: “Yes, he will become great.”
– Parma to Manenti for €1. Turmoil at the club continues as they sold again. It remains to be seen whether or not the new ownership keeps them in check financially.
– It’s still him, like it or not. Conte after clearing up with Tavecchio: “Like it or not I will remain until the end of my contract, despite great difficulties, to achieve something unexpected.”
– The president of the federation: “He is our leader. We are ready to renew, he will honour his deal.”
– But from Cremona there is the betting problem: along with the CT (sporting fraud) there is Colantuono. Criminal conspiracy for Mauri, Doni and Signori.
– Massimiliano Allegri phenomenon. This is how he won over Juve, until becoming Mr. Perfect.
– Milan chaos, Barbara’s embarrassment as the power struggle continues.
– EuroToro, the passion re-explodes. Genoa fly with Perotti, Lazio yell.