Two Anfield corkers among the best strikes from the last 72 hours.
Read more Liverpool FC news.
5. Enner Valencia (West Ham vs Crystal Palace)
Turned out to be just a consolation goal but this fine strike from the Ecuadorian is further proof the South American has settled in well since moving to the Premier League.
4. Luis Suarez (Granada vs Barcelona)
Smart finish from the former Liverpool man, who then turned provider for Lionel Messi a few minutes later.
3. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool vs Man City)
Anfield skipper leads by example with this wonder-strike against Man City.
2. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich vs Koln)
Pole caps off marvelous team move which saw Bayern Munich score from a lightning quick counter-attack.
1. Coutinho (Liverpool vs Man City)
Brazilian scores a peach to hand Liverpool all three points.