Manchester United summer signing Paul Pogba may be one of the worlds most expensive players however, he has not been included in a list of the top ten FIFA 17 players.
EA Sports – the makers of the popular football simulation game – have revealed the players stats ahead of the games launch later this month.
PC Gamer have compiled a list of the Top 10 highest rated players in the game which does not include Pogba.
Real Madrid’s superstar forward Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed top spot with an overall rating of 94 while Barcelona;s Lionel Messi sits in second place with 93.
Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Jérôme Boateng has made the top 10 with a rating of 90 while Pogba missed out with a score of 89.
FIFA 17 ratings Top 10:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – 94 (Real Madrid)
2. Lionel Messi – 93 (Barcelona)
3. Neymar – 92 (Barcelona)
4. Luis Suárez – 92 (Barcelona)
5. Manuel Neuer – 92 (Bayern Munich)
6. Gareth Bale – 90 (Real Madrid)
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovi? – 90 (Manchester United)
8. Jérôme Boateng – 90 (Bayern Munich)
9. Robert Lewandowski – 90 (Bayern Munich)
10. David De Gea – 90 (Manchester United)
The France international joined United from Juventus for a record fee of £110 million according to the Daily Mail.
Pogba is expected to be rested when United take on Feyenoord in the Europa League this evening before. The Red Devils return to England to face Watford FC in the Premier League on Sunday.
Follow Eren Sarigul @TurkzZ