- Diogo Portela became the first Brazilian player to feature at the PDC World Championship
- The debutant played Scotland’s Peter Wright in the first round at Alexandra Palace on Thursday
- Portela’s No 1 fan was highly emotional before the match started, crying during the walk-on
- SEE MORE: Top 10 Hottest Darts Walk-on Girls Ever: Stunning Photos Will Blow Your Mind
- ALSO CHECK OUT: Top Five Hottest Darts WAGs Including Michael Van Gerwen’s Missus
Brazilian darts ace Diogo Portela made his PDC World Championship debut on Thursday night as he took to the stage to play Peter Wright.
It was a big moment for Portela, but he coped with the occasion much cooler than one member of his army of fans, who fell to pieces in the crowd before he had even thrown a single dart at the Alexandra Palace.
Understandably, the Sky Sports cameramen couldn’t keep their lenses off her.
We are not yet 100% sure what her name is or her link to Portela, but she clearly loves him and the darts more than most.
For the record, the blubbering babe is not Diogo’s girlfriend as his wife, Ariana (pictured below), was also part of his Ally Pally entourage.
Ariana nows everything!!! pic.twitter.com/wkCjgGEJqj
— Diogo Portela (@brazilliant180) March 24, 2017
Wright beat Portela 3-1, finishing the match by taking out 45 on double 16.
— PDC Darts (@OfficialPDC) December 21, 2017