- Stoke City striker Saido Berahino is in big trouble
- His fiancee has cancelled their wedding after finding him with model Chelsea Lovelace
- An explosive row erupted at Berahino’s house on Valentine’s Day
- MORE: Dani Alves WAG: 10 hot pics of Joana Sanz as she stuns Instagram with topless shot
- MORE: Jesse Lingard WAG: Jena Frumes strips down to show her support for Man Utd star
Stoke City striker Saido Berahino was reportedly at the centre of a furious row at his £1million mansion on Valentine’s Day as his fiancee caught him with with glamour model Chelsea Lovelace.
According to the Sun, Berahino had Lovelace flown over to Britain after they’d met in Dubai and been messaging each other, before he then smuggled her into his house.
Unsurprisingly this did not go down well with his fiancee Stephania Christoforou, whom the Sun allege tried to trap Chelsea inside the house after going on the warpath.
This is the latest embarrassment in the career of footy bad-boy Berahino, who has had his troubles on and off the pitch in recent times.
The Sun have previously reported on the 24-year-old sleeping with a hooker, and it seems he was trying it on with Chelsea Lovelace as well.
It is not clear how far things got between the pair before Berahino’s fiancee showed up, but the Sun now claim their engagement is off as this seems to have been the final straw in their relationship.
A source is quoted in the piece as telling the Sun: ‘Saido just loves getting attention from girls, mainly models. Money and fame has gone to his head and he’s become so cocky.’
In fairness, it’s easy to see why he’d want attention from Chelsea from these hottest pics we’ve gathered below…