Only it was scored in 2012… Read more…
Footballing giants do battle in Zurich.
Tournament likely to be staged between November and January.
Real Madrid man the favourite to win prestigious award.
FIFA chief confesses to cocking up the votes. Read more…
Decision expected in early October.
FIFA’s head honcho lives to fight another day as honorary president resigns.
Its England v Montenegro, Wales v Croatia, France v Spain, Serbia v Scotland live streaming online, as fans can watch a live stream of World Cup Qualifiers across Europe tonight.
Cast your vote now.
Bale could be banned for length of games. Read more…
Mistakes like Frank Lampard’s “goal” against Germany in World Cup 2010 could be prevented in future.
Corruption at FIFA, never!
- Sepp Blatter Thinks that English Football Is Out to Get Him
- Anti Corruption Watchdog Cuts Ties With FIFA
- FIFPro Announces 55 Player Shortlist for FIFA FIFPro World XI
- PFA Chief Gordon Taylor Demands FIFA President Sepp Blatter Resigns Over Racism ...
- Romario Vows To Expose FIFA Corruption
- FIFA And FA Agree Poppy Compromise
- EDL Storm FIFA Building In Poppy Protest
- PM David Cameron Slams FIFA Over Poppy Ban
- FIFA Ban England Players From Wearing Poppies
- Emirates Not To Renew FIFA Sponsorship Over Corruption Scandal
- 2011 FIFA Ballon d’Or World Coach of the Year: The Nominees
- FIFA To Change Offside And Red Cards Rules
- Sepp Blatter Announces FIFA Reforms
- UEFA To Meet And Discuss Sepp Blatter’s FIFA Corruption Reforms
- Sepp Blatter Announces FIFA Corruption Reforms
- Jack Warner Caught On Camera Urging FIFA Officials To Accept Cash Gifts (Video)
- 10 Controversial and Infamous Red Cards
- Whistle Blower Chuck Blazer Complains FIFA Is “Far too Swiss”
- The FA: FIFA Are Not Doing Enough About Corruption
- Mohamed Bin Hammam Fails In Bid To Reclaim Presidency
- FIFA, Mohammed Bin Hammam, Sepp Blatter and the Corruption that Muddies the Beau...
- FIFA Backtracks On Allowing Issa Hayatou To Be Head Of London 2012 Football
- FIFA’s London 2012 Football Chief Under Investigation For Corruption
- England Crash To Eight In World Rankings Despite Back-To-Back Wins