German is contracted to his club until June 2017. Read more…
Transfer Rumours News
- Tottenham Midfielder Sandro Refuses To Rule Out Shock Summer Move to Arsenal
- Juventus Close In On Shock €18m Deal to Sign Tottenham Playmaker Christian Eri...
- Barcelona Transfer Ban Suspended Following Appeal
- Chelsea Consider Possible Real Madrid Swap Deal
- Liverpool Close In On £8m Barcelona Attacker Signing
- Atletico Madrid Forward Diego Costa Hints at Chelsea Move
- Spanish Paper Talk: ‘A Bus In The Area’ As Chelsea Show No Intention...
- Italian Paper Talk: ‘Mourinho’s Wall’ Extreme Catenaccio From ...
- Ten Things You May Not Know About Manchester United Target Louis Van Gaal
- Manchester United Interested in Sensational Move to Sign Barcelona’s Lione...
- Glenn Hoddle Nearly Signed Samuel Eto’o and Real Madrid Ace for Tottenham
- Liverpool Linked With Shock Move for QPR Midfielder
- Arsenal Plot Double Summer Swoop For European Based Midfield Starlets
- Newcastle United & Sunderland Offered Talented £4m Spanish International W...
- Exclusive: Man United Target £120m Quartet as Club Open Talks With David Moyes ...
- Juventus Plot Move to Sign Man United Pair
- Arsenal Ready to Make Move for Unhappy Man United Striker Danny Welbeck
- AS Roma Close In On Deal to Sign Tottenham Midfielder Paulinho On Season Long Lo...
- Greek Giants To Rival Arsenal For Juventus Hit-Man
- Transfer Rumour Gossip: Man United Chase Trio, Chelsea Quartet Set for Blues Exi...
- Marouane Fellaini Set for Man United Exit
- Real Madrid to Launch Summer Bid for Man City Forward Sergio Aguero
- Barcelona to Launch £28m Bid for Chelsea Star as they Hope to Overturn Transfer...
- Arsenal Set to Challenge Manchester United for Louis Van Gaal This Summer
Spurs and Anderlecht are reportedly keen on OH Leuven defender Axel Frix.
Brazilian is contracted to the north Londoners until June 2016. Read more…
Victor Moses has vowed to return to Chelsea to fight for a place in Jose Mourinho’s team next season, report Sky Sports.
The 23-year-old Nigeria winger swapped Stamford Bridge for Anfield in September when he joined the Reds on a season-long loan.
Moses has started just nine games for Liverpool in all competitions, but he is determined to end his spell on Merseyside on a high by helping the Reds win their first ever Premier League title.
He told Sky Sports: “Everyone’s ready to go because we know how important the last four games are for us. We just need to win as many games as we can to win the Premier League.
“I can’t say it’s in the bag, but, with the kind of players we’ve got, we’re just going to work hard together as a team and hope for the best at the end of the season.
“We’re all gelling together and working hard as a team, which is the most important thing. In the training sessions, everyone is at it to make sure we win every single game.
“I’m a Chelsea player. I came to Liverpool to do a professional job for them but I’m going back to Chelsea at the end of the season to try and fight for my spot.”
Moses, who signed for Chelsea from Wigan Athletic in a £9m move in August 2012, has three years left on his current contract at Stamford Bridge.
He has scored 10 goals in 43 first-team appearances for the London club.
Emirates Stadium side target Old Trafford and Goodison Park duo.
Brendan Rodgers ready to swing the Anfield axe.
White Hart Lane flop set for La Liga return?
Old Trafford side track Fiorentina flyer.
Wednesday’s transfer rumour roundup. Read more…
Denmark international Simon Kjaer wants to play in the Champions League with the Ligue 1 side.
Anfield side ready to spend big this summer.
North Londoners are already preparing for the summer exit of France international Hugo Lloris. Read more…