Some random bloke on BBC’s 606 message board named “Messi better than cesc” actually predicted Liverpool’s 7-0 shaming of Birmingham midweek, even getting a number of the finer details correct:
– There would be a goal in the first minute.
– Three goals in the first half.
– Four goals in the second half.
– The sixth would be an own goal.
– Djibril Cisse would score very late on.
As if that wasn’t bizarro-world worthy enough, he also got within two minutes of the time of the own goal.
The BBC has a full rundown of prediction vs reality.