It’s been a long and painful month. The new season started with plenty of disappointment for everyone as only Manchester United has taken maximum points. The Premiership transfer window is closing with most supporters still salivating at the mouth for more players, and we’ve got a soon-to-be-classic International match ahead when England meet Andorra.
So as September (the ‘Devil’s Month’) rolls around, here’s a look back at some of CaughtOffside’s best bits from August:
– CaughtOffside gets Chelsea’s Andrei Shevchenko to expose Harry Redknapp as a liar at the Reebok press event in London. Well…’reveal’ may not be as accurate as ‘confirm for the 900th time’. Video of his answer here.
– Tottenham and Fulham’s Jimmy “Melting Face” Bullard are the early front runners, but who else will we laugh at this season?
– Steven Gerrard is a dirty, dirty cheat.
– Robinho will break your face.
– Arsenal are screwed.
– Many people have many reasons to hate Andy Gray.
– Apparently 35 million pounds just doesn’t go as far as it used to.
– Get in your final prayers before you dreams are ruined.
– Jermaine Defoe’s prospects at Tottenham might have gone down further after the arrival of Mido, but at least he’s still in the England squad, right?
– In Pardew West Ham trusts.