The time has come for CaughtOffside to expand its little team of
slaves writers. We’re expanding our content and focus, which means the following writing positions have opened up:
– Editorial Writing: The longer, usually slightly insane, rantings and ravings of various fans can be found under CaughtOffside Opinion. We’re always on the lookout for those who choose to express themselves in thoughtful prose, or the completely unthoughtful ravings of a mental.
– News Writing (Championship): You know those short, news-based articles usually accompanied by some kind of poor joke or stunningly incoherent insight? Well, we’re going to start doing them for the Championship as well as the Premier League.
– News Writing (La Liga): See above, but swap “La Liga” for “Championship”. Easy, no?
– News Writing (Serie A): See above, but swap “Serie A” for “Championship”. Actually it’s the one above the one above, slightly less easy, no?
– News Writing (Scottish Premier League): If you don’t get it by now, then forget it.
If you think you’d like to take a stab at any of these positions, simply send an email to editor[at]caughtoffside[dot]com and explain why you think you’re suited for the position. Your email will also be judged for its creative writing merits.
Look forward to hearing from you, even if you’re a bit crap.
The CaughtOffside Team