Looking for friends? Have a stupendously well paid job that also leaves you with tonnes of time to gallivant around nightclubs, but at the end of the day leaves you feeling empty; still wanting some real friends? Try popping onto Facebook and making friends with some ‘normal’ people – You know people who have to work 9-5 for a living, and end up shelling out a hefty wedge of their wages watching you play…The EPL talk website gives us a lovely list of famous footballers frolicking around the utopian wonderland of friendship that is Facebook. Or maybe these overpaid goons have FAR to much time on their hands.
1. Peter Crouch, Liverpool and England
2. Aaron Lennon, Tottenham and England
3. Wes Brown, Manchester United and England
4. Gareth Bale, Tottenham and Wales
5. Jay DeMerit, Watford and United States
6. Charlie Sheringham, Crystal Palace
7. Lewwis Spence, Crystal Palace
8. Sam Ricketts, Hull City and Wales
9. Lewin Nyatanga, Barnsley and Wales
Apparently the wise sages at EPL Talk have done their research and all of them are real(!) But don’t take our world for it, have a butcher’s yourself.