Saw this on The Offside and was suitably amused.
I recently spotted an article titled Arsenal Target Marouane Chamakh Isn’t Very Good, and guess what, besides their video proof, I have proof too. I agree wholeheartedly with him. Chamakh is a terrible player. Everything from his ridiculously ludicrous headers to his impossibly insane moments in the air. The man is a beast (and I mean that in the bad way.)
This is why I say so:
1. His hair defies gravity, and he probably uses enough hair gel to fund a small economy.
2. He defies gravity. < — most ridiculous photo I’ve seen of him yet.
3. He gets chummy with Gourcuff.
4. He gets kisses from Triaud.
5. His head is small.
To see the other Five reasons listed by the The Offside CLICK HERE
I can also think of some other reasons such as but none more telling than this one.
11. He isn’t good enough for Arsenal.
Does anyone think this guy is really able to make a name for himself at the Emirates? I have seen him play many times and whilst he does occasionally do something magical on the ball he isn’t THAT special and has a tendency to dive and be greedy as hell. Not a player who would in anyway improve our starting line up, so why bother signing him?