How much longer does he have?
1. Robbie Keane – Whether you agreed with the signing of the Tottenham man or not, Rafa failed to give the striker a decent chance and clearly his lack of confidence in the Irishman had a negative influence on the forward.
2. Tactical Errors a plenty – Tries godforsaken formations, plays players where they do not fit.
3. Winning the Champions League four years ago Isn’t enough to make you immune to a sacking.
4. The club needs a fresh start, that means both at boardroom level AND in the dugout.
5. Xabi Alonso – The Spaniard had every right to leave Anfield this summer mainly because Rafa made the mistake of being more than happy to sell Xabi the previous summer in favour of an ill fated move for Gareth Barry.
6. Dependence on El Nino and Stevie G – There is no point in Rafa bleeting on about how we rarely have the use of both world class players in the same match when clearly he should have done better in the transfer market to ensure we didn’t have to depend so much on both of them.
7. Not enough quality players purchased – If we’re being honest, how many top quality signings can you name under the Rafa regime? £208m spent on players in five years, how many intelligent forays into the transfer market can you name?
8. Substitutions – Why does Rafa never make his replacements until its far far too late. How often have you looked on from the stands to see the subs board come up and then find yourself scratching your head in wonderment.
9. Blame game – He never takes the blame for a poor result on the pitch, preferring instead to blame injuries and referring errors.
10. We are moving backwards and not forwards – We have fell backwards since the summer in every way possible. Whilst the likes of Man City and Tottenham have improved their squads in the last year, ours has gotten worse. We lie in seventh place and have won one game in nine. It’s time for a change.