If you fancy working in sports media, read on….
Do you love Sport?
We are looking for someone to assist the team with the running of our sports listing service (www.getsport.tv). As well as helping maintain high levels of quality control on the site and updating our sports listings, you will also have the opportunity to write editorial content for our blogging network (www.caughtoffside.com and www.sportingo.com). This will include writing news stories and editing content written by our network of fan journalists. You will need to have a passion for sport and keen desire to learn.
* creating new sports fixtures and updating tournaments on GetSport.TV
* Updating website listings via CMS (content management system)
* Writing sports opinion pieces as well as covering sports news
* Testing the site and reporting any problems
Skills and Requirements:
* Passion for sport
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Organisation, initiative and enthusiasm
* IT skills: solid understanding of all MS Office applications and Photoshop
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com