Bloomberg report on Wednesday immediately denied by Fininvest.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi insists that the club is not for sale but he could be seeking investment.
– Future Juventus: Andrea Agnelli locks down Antonio Conte and sees PSG for Paul Pogba.
– ‘Antonio and I have the same dream and will make it come true here’.
– Meeting in Paris with Al Khelaifi, €70m ready for the French midfielder.
– Now they await offers from Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea.
– Silvio Berlusconi: ‘I will not sell’. But that dossier for the Emirates…
– Nicchi: ‘Flops are disguised by talking about referees. Video evidence is an Italian mania’.
– Cesare Prandelli’s torments, but at least he promotes Gabriel Paletta.
– Luis Suarez: ‘Edinson Cavani and I are the best? Perhaps, but Mario Balotelli is super’.
– AC Milan, an associate worth €150m.
– Berlusconi: ‘Fans can relax, I will not sell the club’.
– However, he is seeking a minority investor.
– Balotelli controversy explodes, he’s heading towards a sale.
– Agnelli: Conte is staying here with Pogba.
– Now Nicchi looks into video evidence.
– Italy don’t run, it’s time to ring the alarm. Prandelli warns: ‘I’ll either renew the contract or take a break for a year’.
– ‘Man City prepare €200m for Lionel Messi’.
– Agnelli: ‘I won’t sell Pogba!’.
– Juventus President assures fans after saying in October it’d be tough to keep the Frenchman.
– ‘We are not a selling club. Paul is precious for us and for humanity’.
– However, PSG won’t let go.
– The secret Matteo Darmian: ‘I’m all Toro, the kitchen and church’.
– Angelo Palombo 400: ‘I can’t live without Samp’.
– Colantuono: ‘I’d sign with Atalanta for life’.
– Milan seek minority investors to build a new stadium.
– Now Enrico Preziosi is thinking about selling Genoa.