Pirlo’s brilliance sends Juve through to the next round.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Andrea Pirlo’s sublime free-kick sees Juventus advance in the Europa League at the expense of Fiorentina.
– Pirlo’s law.
– Another masterpiece of a free kick drags Juve to the quarter-finals.
– There are few risks in the draw, like Benfica and Porto, so Bianconeri can target the Final.
– Viola play well and leave with heads held high.
– Vincenzo Montella: ‘Proud of my lads’.
– Fans hail referee Webb.
– Napoli out, they have to bow down to Ricardo Quaresma.
– Peace between Della Valle and Agnelli, then chants on Heysel and ugly gestures.
– Rafa Benitez’s team dominates and wastes so much: Porto 2-2 and go through.
– Clarence Seedorf on a deadline. Rapport with Silvio Berlusconi hits the skids, dossier to get him fired.
– Mario Balotelli on the web: ‘I am a Milanista, but if they don’t want me…’
– Cesare Prandelli says yes to Antonio Cassano. ‘He is better than two years ago and everything has been clarified. Totti? His fitness levels will count’.
– Walter Mazzarri seeks the triple against taboo Atalanta.
– ‘Only Juve’.
– Andrea Pirlo eliminates Fiorentina, as Napoli go out.
– Europa League Italian Derby goes to Antonio Conte (0-1).
– Goran Pandev, goal straight away and then too many mistakes and wastefulness in front of goal. The 2-2 with Porto is fatal.
– Milan to sue 35 ultras! Threats after the defeat to Parma: do they have ties to crime?
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic acts as union leader, super prize for PSG.
– He left them purple-faced.
– Juve in the Europa League quarter-finals with a missile from the magician Pirlo.
– Bianconeri conquer Florence with no risks in defence and a terrifying free kick from the Azzurri star.
– Announcement of contract renewal is imminent.
– Napoli out, today there’s the draw and only Juve for us.
– Milan, everyone is at risk. Seedorf faces two decisive away games.
– Adriano Galliani crucial Board meeting on April 16, Barbara Berlusconi Euro elections?
– Tachtsidis: ‘Toro, I regret my mistake’.
– Qatar offer €20m to have Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi.
– Prandelli confirmed as Italy Coach, announcement is ready.