Atleti are the new leaders as the La Liga race starts again.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona secure victory in an action-packed Clasico against Real Madrid on Sunday night.
– La Liga starts again.
– Atletico is the new leader after Barca’s conquering of the Bernabeu.
– A beautiful Clasico overflowing with emotion and story lines.
– A hat-trick for Lionel Messi, who now is the leading goalscorer in Clasico’s in history.
– The red card to Sergio Ramos saw Madrid reduced to ten. Los Blancos blame Undiano for the loss.
– Carlo Ancelotti continues to fail to convince in the big games.
– Angel Di Maria and Karim Benzema were great.
– Neymar and Gareth Bale were absent.
– Cristiano Ronaldo: “Many are not interested in us winning”.
– Ramos: “There are things that go against us that one cannot fight and they are pre-meditated”
– The stomping of Sergio Busquets on Pepe.
– Installed as the new leaders. Gabi and Diego Costa despatch Betis in an even game.
– Football Storm.
– Three penalties, seven goals, a red card and a lot of emotion.
– El Clasico and a victory against Betis sees Atleti become leaders.
– Cristiano rages at Undiano: “The referee was white and nervous, he cannot referee like this. We do not want him to referee the final of the Copa del Rey”.
– Messi, with a memorable hat-trick and Andres Iniesta lead a spectacular Barca.
– The champions were brave and are back in the race for La Liga after a classic that saw three penalties awarded.
– Atletico are the new leaders.